Ovatti Auto Lock CarabinerSold Out
OVATTI AUTO LOCK
- Steel is used more commonly in the industrial industries due to its strength and durability.
- Locking Gate come with a separate mechanism or sleeve that ensures the carabiner does not accidentally open.
- Auto-locking carabiner uses an internal spring mechanism to not only close the carabiner but also lock the carabiner as soon as the gate is released.
- Pin Nose Gate is a notch in the nose of the carabiner to maintain the structure and strength. This nose type is typically stronger.
- Oval Shape this symmetrical shape keeps the load from shifting, creating more stability.
MBS: 27 kN
Meets ANSI Z 359.1 standards.