Fusion Tactical Heavy Duty Field Pulley System with the Little Foot rigging plate was design by senior SOF operators for light field use. It can be used for almost anything such as search and rescue, for moving heavy equipment with out power and its also good for hoisting.
- Easy to install and easy to use.
- Great for moving heavy equiptment without power
- Limited search and rescue
- Good for hoisting
- Made in the USA
- 2x Small forged aluminum alloy rigging plates (Little Foot)
- Durable, Lightweight, Strong, Shock-Absorbing
- MBS: 30KN
- Hole Sizes: 0.8"-1.36"
- Meets EN 362 standards
- 4x Ekat Micro Pulley in Powder Coated Matte Black Finish
- 1 1/2" aluminum, fixed aluminum side swing plates with smooth rounded edges
- MBS: 20 KN, WLL: 2 KN
- Small and light yet strong and durable
- Dimensions: 3.42" x 2.65" x 1.5"
- 6x Aluminum, Oval Shape, Light-weight carabiners
- Dimensions: 4.4" x 2.5", Gate Opening 7"
- Suitable for Indoor/Outdoor use
- Perfect for alpine, big wall and trade routes
- All carabiners proof-tested to 3600 lbs
- 1x Aluminum, Oval Shape, Light-weight carabiner
- Industrial, Tactical Applications and Outdoor/Indoor use
- Dimensions: 4.4" x 2.5", Gate Opening
- Tested at 3600 lbs
- Screw Gate with an Oval shape
Color of anchor link may change based on availability