Ovatti Screw Gate CarabinerSold Out
OVATTI SCREW LOCK BLK
- Steel is used more commonly in the industrial industries due to its strength and durability.
- Locking Gate come with a separate mechanism or sleeve that ensures the carabiner does not accidentally open.
- Screw Locking gate is the most common. A sleeve must manually be loosened to unlock or tightened.
- Pin Nose Gate is a notch in the nose of the carabiner to maintain the structure and strength. This nose type is typically stronger.
- Oval Shape this symmetrical shape keeps the load from shifting, creating more stability.
MBS: 25 kN
Meets ANSI Z 359.1 standards.